Using insights from top athletes, Nike added forefoot cushioning for extra bounce and spring when you push off to serve. After removing as much weight as possible without sacrificing durability, Nike also made sure this incredibly lightweight design was extremely comfortable. Thanks to a plush collar and breathable mesh, you'll get the cool, cushioned feel you love so you can focus on playing at your best.
- Cool and Comfortable Lightweight mesh helps keep you cool during your toughest matches. A plush, padded collar and partial inner sleeve helps reduce heel slip while you move.
- Incredibly Responsive The large forefoot Zoom Air unit is curved and articulated to bend in multiple directions so it can respond to every step. A stiff-yet-flexible plate adds stability.
- Outsole: A data informed outsole, which eliminates extra bulk, but is durable where most needed.
- Midsole: Large Zoom Air Unit in the forefoot, that is curved to respond to your stride. Midfoot shank plate provides rigidity for stability, while having enough flexibility for easy heel to toe transition.
- Weight: Approx. 15.1 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Upper: Lightweight Breathable Mesh
- Misc: Designed for wear on hard court surfaces
- Sport: Tennis, Pickleball