Utilizing Labs member feedback, Power Air optimizes the 002, providing additional control from the SuperCore, enhanced consistency with 360° Proto Molding, and next-level aerodynamics and edge durability with Aero-DuraEdge Edgeless technology.
POWER AIR OVERVIEW
- The preferred paddle for power players
- Generates maximum spin for controlled, aggressive drives
- Features a larger sweet spot than traditional power paddles
- Creates difficult-to-return shots as a result of superior ball spin
- Delivers relentless power, with a surprising amount of control
- Unquestionably the most aerodynamic of all Selkirk paddles
- The ideal paddle for singles and tennis players
Power Air Epic Specs:
- Midweight Range: 7.7 – 8.1 oz.
- Custom weights are not available
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Grip Selkirk Geo Grip
- Handle Length: 5 1/4"
- Paddle Length: 15 3/4"
- Paddle Width: 8"
- Face: Hybrid Blend of Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber
- Core material: Polymer Honeycomb
- Core Thickness: 0.5''
- Edge Guard: Edgeless DuraEdge
- Manufacturer: Selkirk Sports
- Assembled in the USA