3D Bending uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, the racket's frame geometry maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- Special edition design features a metallic silver frame with signature Clash infrared tip and elastic finish for a sharp, unique look
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- 3D Bending allows the racket to bending with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response