Join players like Rafael Nadal, Leylah Fernandez, Félix Auger-Aliassime, and Carlos Alcaraz and discover which Pure Aero racquet lets you own your spin. Have powerful strokes and want to dictate the points with controllable spin? You will love the Babolat Pure Aero.
Flax inserts at strategic locations in the frame create optimal shock absorption and sound quality for an exceptional playing experience.
FSI SPIN TECHNOLOGY
A new string pattern featuring spin grommets positioned at the top and bottom of the racquet head enables the strings to move more freely creating greater spin. The Woofer system increases the contact time between the ball and strings for improved feel and more control.
An aerodynamic frame integrating the bumper and grommets increases your racquet head speed and spin generation.
- Head Size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- Length: 685 mm / 27 in
- Weight (unstrung): 300 g +/- 7g / 10.6 oz
- Balance (unstrung): 320 mm +/- 7mm
- Swing Weight: 290
- Stringing Pattern: 16/19
- Stiffness (RA): 69 + / - 3
- Section: 23/26/23
- Composition: CARBON
- Recommended String: RPM Blast / RPM Rough
- Tension Recommended: 23-27 Kg
- Recommended Grip: Syntec Pro
- Strung / Unstrung: Unstrung