Although its head size is slightly larger than the traditional Pro Staff, it still has the same heavy frame and head-light balance, which allows players hit precise, stable shots more consistently. Its glossy, sleek finish radiates elegance and class, helping players look and perform their best on the court.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the Ergonomic End Cap.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique, carbon fiber construction optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
- Glossy finish differentiates this racket from the rest of the collection.