It has all the features and specs of our Blade 98 16x19 v8 with a design inspired by Roland-Garros. The main appeal lies in the frame layup, which accommodates the modern, vertical swing path common to competitive players. FORTYFIVE° increases both the flexibility and stability of the frame to lend supreme feel for the ball on every shot.
- FORTYFIVE°: Patent-protected frame layup that produces an elevated feel of connectedness to the ball. Material increases both stability and flex without the need to comprome your stroke.
- DirectConnect: Direct connection between the carbon fiber handle and the end cap enhances torsional stability while also elevating the overall feel of the racket.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt: Unique composite build allows this racket to flex, producing elevated control and enhanced overall feel.
- Parallel Drilling: A more consistent and forgiving string bed response provided by Parallel Drilling.
- Top Grip Taper: Provides a better feel, especially for players with a two-handed backhand