Like the standard EZone 100, this racquet’s controllable power will enable you to pick your targets with confidence. At under 11 ounces this racquet’s easy acceleration makes it great for hitting shots on the run or charging the net and finishing points. For 2022 Yonex adds 2G NAMD Speed to the graphite layup, resulting in even better pocketing and ball feedback. Yonex has also improved the beam construction, adding a thicker, more convex cross section in the shaft (for stability) along with a thinner frame face (for a softer response). Other technologies include Yonex’s time-tested ISOMETRIC head shape, a unique design feature that makes Yonex racquets feel more generous and forgiving than the competition. All in all, this update to the EZONE 100L is an obvious choice for improving players looking for a speed, spin, precision and power.
- Composition/Construction: 2G-Namd Speed/HM Graphite
- Grommet Technology: Liner Tech (Straight-hole Grommets), Shockless Grommets
- Frame Technology: Isometric Design, Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS), Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- Recommended String: Poly Tour Pro / Rexis
- Colors: Sky Blue/Navy
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover